The Final Stages of the New World Order And Rise of the Black Messiah by Bryan Spencer [Ebook]

The Final Stages of the New World Order And Rise of the Black MessiahAuthor: Bryan Spencer
Title: The Final Stages of the New World Order And Rise of the Black Messiah
Print Length: 92
Language: English, Francais, Italiano, Espanol, Deutsch
Format: PDF, ePub, mobi, azw, kf8, txt, ibook, Kindle

Get Ebook:

PDF ePub mobi iBook

Read Online
Get AudioBook:

AudioBook


Book Description:
The Big Plan by the Elite the Top 1% has more money than the other 99% put together. First: Separate and divide by race. Second: Divide the men from the women. Third: Brainwash our kids since mom has to work. Fourth: Control our money supply through Federal Reserve and IRS that should be illegal, pay off the government so it doesn’t matter Democrat or Republican. Fifth: Control our media to brainwash the masses: CFR, Bilderberg 5 Corporations own the media. Sixth: Crack cocaine in black communities only to imprison black men and ruin the black family and kill off the black leaders through Co-Intel Pro. Seventh: Depopulation: There goals are to kill billions through war, food, tap water fluoride, manmade diseases like Ebola, HIV, AID’s ,Vaccines, creating airborne chemical warfare MERS virus, Zika virus, prescription drugs, Planned Parenthood and control weather. Eighth: Steal money from every American through the banks: Libor Scandal, AIG and Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Deutsche, China Banks and other big banks. Ninth: Create fake and proxy wars to drive down the dollar and have a one world government. Ten: Give our jobs to robots and enslave the people but this time all races, that’s not Democracy that’s Fascism.

2 thoughts on “The Final Stages of the New World Order And Rise of the Black Messiah by Bryan Spencer [Ebook]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>